Forum sponsored by CML

Fantasy Formula 1

RCM&E Mini-League

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Pete B - Moderator01/12/2019 22:08:52
7598 forum posts
732 photos

Well done John S for today's win - great points score! Well done to Chris too on a great season's racingthumbs up

Finally managed to get a 1-2-3 in the right order today, about time too!teeth 2

Pondered binning Leclerc and going for Bottas after P3 yesterday but didn't have the nerve - pity, as a quick calc seems it would have given me another 40+ points. Ah well, there's always next season....smile p

Finally, a huge vote of thanks to John P for yet again performing magnificently as our very own Race Directorthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Ordered my tickets for Spain and Austria 2020 yesterday taking advantage of a 15% Black Friday discount, so now looking forward to a few days at testing in Barcelona in February - snow permitting!smile p

Pete

John Tee01/12/2019 22:23:55
799 forum posts
65 photos

Thanks to John for all your hard work crunching the numbers.

John

iqon01/12/2019 22:25:12
1468 forum posts
239 photos

Congrats Chris for taking top podium step of our league.thumbs up

Congrats John S for best score today ( and whooping me ) thumbs up

Big thanks to John P for doing a good job as our race secretary.thumbs up

see you all next season, off to work on my car & look for new managerblush

Charles Pic02/12/2019 06:43:10
52 forum posts

Congrats Chris McG for your impressive victory and well done those who grabbed a position promotion at the dying gasp of the season. Those who slipped a place, commiserations just the same.

P11 is not where I wanted to be, but next year I get to try again. Thanks to John for the dedicated running of this league, including points updates from a cruise boat in the Baltic - there is commitment! Hope you all have a great Christmas - I’m off!

Edited By Charles Pic on 02/12/2019 06:43:39

McG 696902/12/2019 10:55:00
2729 forum posts
1024 photos

Thank you all for your nice reactions, gents. smiley

Glad for John S that he ended in a strong way after his slight Brazilian 'disaster'.

Many, many thanks to John P for taking care of us and being our very personal 'Bernie'... wink

If my 'Honorary British' citizenship is still valid, it will be a pleasure to be present for next season.

Now if you feel getting bored by waiting for Melbourne, you could always pay a visit to our Sabre Dog build thread. Gaston and I would be pleased to hear from you all. yes

Cheers

Chris

John Privett02/12/2019 21:16:51
5988 forum posts
239 photos

Chris - absolutely, the 'Honorary British' citizenship offer is still open. teeth 2

In any case, I'm sure it's compulsory for the reigning champion to come back and defend his title! wink 2

I did have a quick look a little while ago at the Sabre Dog build thread and made a mental note to keep an eye on it - l must get back and see what progress has been made.

Thanks for all your best wishes - it's a pleasure running this for us all, and they do make it a bit easier these days. In the "old days" I could only get the race-by-race points by dropping each round's scores into an Excel spreadsheet to work out the differences!

Hopefully I'll see you all back here in March - and in other parts of the forum in the meantime.

McG 696903/12/2019 08:46:44
2729 forum posts
1024 photos

Thanks for my 'virtual passport', John.

Regarding the "compulsory", I'm wondering about Young Rosberg in 2016 then??? ... surprise wink

Cheers

Chris

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us