By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Parkzone UMX AS3X P-51 Mustang

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
LYKA14/06/2013 08:55:42
89 forum posts

Anyone flown the new Parkzone Ultra P51 Mustang with the AS3X,I would imagine it fly like the Ultra Spitfire. Very keen to buy one

Paul Marsh14/06/2013 09:01:47
3703 forum posts
1050 photos

Seen them yesterday in one of the traders. No-ones got one yet, Merlin was selling slightly seconds Spitfires for £45.

buster prop15/07/2013 09:41:02
464 forum posts
9 photos

I got one of these as a BNF from Merlin at Wings & Wheels. Only got round to flying it a few days ago and it's great! I got the original UMX Mustang a few years ago and flew it quite a lot. The new one is a real improvement in looks and flying. AS3X makes it fly as if 'on rails', even I'm confident enough with it to fly really low passes and circuits. It will loop and fly inverted ok, with some down elevator. I have the T28 as well so now that's 3 UMX models and they all fly well but the new Mustang is best of all. It's reasonably fast for its size so I keep it close because I'm not sure how much range the receiver has, where we fly has high crops at the moment and I'd never find anything as small as a UMX Mustang if it came down. I've been reading worrying reports on the RC GRoups forum about UMX motors failing. Some of those guys fly with 2S though...Mine's ok so far with 1C, and the motors in my other 2 UMX models havent failed yet. I've not flown a UMX Spitfire or P40 so can't compare but RC Group forumites seem to prefer the P51 Mustang.

LYKA15/07/2013 12:33:42
89 forum posts

I brough one but the aileron servo pack up after only 5 flights,beginning to think theses ultra micro are a bit fragile reguarding the radio gear Yes I know Horizon Hobbies are good and would most probably replace the serv but once I have paid to have it sent back it not worth it.I have had a lot of problems with the serv going or the motors packing up . Lost interest in them now

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us