Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

dx7s numpty

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
gliggsy18/01/2014 10:13:33
102 forum posts
4 photos

Hi guys, just replaced my dx7 with a brand new dx7s and after spending the last four hours reading the manual and fiddling with the tx, find myself no further than I was four hours ago. I am trying to set up for heli ie pitch and throttle curves etc. Would have thought the tx's would have been similar but I am. Obviously missing something important and the manual isn't very user friendly. Wonder if any one knows of any tutorials or can point me in the right direction....glyn

avtur18/01/2014 11:10:49
883 forum posts
20 photos

Sorry, not a heli person so I have no idea what the answer is but have you tried putting your question into YouTube search, it's amazing what you can find there.

Edited By avtur on 18/01/2014 11:12:01

GrahamC18/01/2014 22:52:22
1240 forum posts
196 photos

Well I thin you have actually discovered somethig quite important, which is that there is hardly any similarity between a DX7 and a DX7s apart from the name.

I am new to helis, and have myself been trying to set up a Blade 400 with my DX7s. I found more information for setting up the DX8, which is quite like the DX7s.

Which models are you trying to set up? With common models it is possible to download the SPM files for many models from the internet and copy them onto your SD card. I was successful at finding a MCPX file that worked.

Remember that when downloading files, a DX8 file won't work in your DX7s..

A quick google will find you a number of videos on how to set up a heli on a dx8... They might be worth investing some time in... There just seems to be more info on the DX8

Edited By GrahamC on 18/01/2014 22:59:54

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us