Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

BMFA Forum

Forum Closed??

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Michael Dearden16/05/2007 08:56:00
136 forum posts
Very sorry to see the BMFA Forum closed for "repeated misuse". Anybody know any more than this? I must admit I noticed a lot of "bitching" and name calling going on between a couple of the regular members. Maybe they should have kept their personnel comments to emails rather than a public forum.
Beware!
chris hamilton17/05/2007 14:38:00
22 forum posts
well this is the troble, i cant understand it myself. I love my aicraft and enjoy my flying, but its a hobby a passion, fun not worth bitching and all the rest of it. whats the blooming matter with people.

dissapointed with closing of the forum i am.
scott cuppello22/05/2007 11:27:00
874 forum posts
82 photos
I'm not suprised at all, never been on the BMFA forum, but having been on the recieving end of abuse on forums directly linked to my job [which for others is a hobby....that's all I'm giving away!]....sadly it seems that individuals hijack these kind of forums, and as a result of their bitching/rants....make the hobby seem very un-appealing to newcomers....so I don't blame them.
Andy Green20/06/2007 13:10:00
2279 forum posts
67 photos
2 articles
I agree it was a real shame they shut it down, I was a member and was following a few threads, so am a bit miffed.
As to reasons, it depends on who you talk to (ok what you read) but there is plenty of info and great examples of the abuse the BMFA suffered on the 'alternative BMFA forum' http://www.tabmfa.com/. Please note I offer this for info only.

Andy

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Revoc
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
CML
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Motion RC
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us