By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

lottery funding

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
PETER JENNISON27/06/2007 21:18:00
44 forum posts
Anyone out there tried for lottery grant money for their club? anyone had success? do you have any info that may help in appplying?would realy like to hear from any clubs that have tried!
Phil Meredith28/06/2007 09:55:00
92 forum posts
hi peter we at our club (shropshire model flying club) at shrewsbury, applied and was granted a lotery fund, we put a new roof on the club building and a porterloo for the ladies and dissabled, we are getting more and more females into the hobby, as well as fisicaly impared people that deserve the right to enjoy the hobby if you would like to email me your phone number to philmeredith@fsmail.net, i will get Max James, one of our comitee members that dealt with the application to give you a ring, he will be more than happy to talk to you,, phil
PETER JENNISON28/06/2007 22:14:00
44 forum posts
many thanks,looks a bit daunting!
Phil Meredith29/06/2007 08:24:00
92 forum posts
not realy peter, it was all pretty straight forward, in the first instance you just ring them up and have a chat with someone about what you are trying to achieve with the club, if you are trying to make the club more accesible to people that cant be catered for at the present they are very helpful, well worth the effort,
PETER JENNISON29/06/2007 20:00:00
44 forum posts
Phil tried mailing you twice at the aforementioned address,keep getting an error message?
Phil Meredith01/07/2007 21:38:00
92 forum posts
hi peter just click the link E-mail member above this posting, it is open and working
PETER JENNISON02/07/2007 22:57:00
44 forum posts
tried three times to mail my phone number,still getting an error message?! which club are you?i will mail you there.
PETER JENNISON02/07/2007 22:59:00
44 forum posts
my appoligies have re read previous mails and got your club site.
john stones 109/09/2014 21:43:17
11761 forum posts
1521 photos

Just came across this thread, any of you folks applied for it ?

Our club has and we were successful, we have been given help with buying ground maintenance tools and a marquee for events. It was pretty straightforward and they looked on us very favourably as we are community based.

If you could do with help towards something for your club, give it a go, you may be pleasantly surprised.

John

avtur10/09/2014 00:20:27
883 forum posts
20 photos

That's really good to hear, well done.

I'm glad to hear my lottery ticket purchase has helped ... because I didn't win!

Seriously though, it's good to hear that lottery funding does reach our hobby.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Subscribe now
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!