Now available in the UK, Futaba's new T8J uses the S-FHSS operating system and joins the T6J launched last year.
Similarly styled and once again employing a built-in aerial, the 8-channel radio uses a jog-dial for programming much like the popular 8FG.
The spec list looks like this:Article continues below…
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
- 20 model memories
- Wireless transfer of model data to and from other 8J transmitters
- 10-character model and user naming
- Large (128 x 64 dot) backlit LCD display
- 8 channels (one variable knob, five 2-position switches, two 3-position switches, one momentary switch, two digital levers)
- Quick and easy programming using a jog dial and three buttons
- End point adjustment
- Dual rate/expo (any switch selectable)
- Servo reversing
- Sub trim on all 8 channels
- Digital Trims
- Trim step adjustability
- ATL (Automatic Travel Limit)
- Failsafe on all 8 channels
- Trainer mode
- Throttle cut
- Two count-up/count-down timers plus integrated timer
- Model timer
- Range check mode
- Servo monitor/test
- Auxiliary channel switch/level assignability
It's suppled with a NiMH battery and charger in combo with an R2008SB 8-channel S-FHSS (or FHSS) receiver with an RRP of £279.99 and you'll find more info and screen shots at the Futaba website. Look out for the RCM&E review very soon.