The new December 2009 issue of RCM&E will be arriving with subscribers any day now and in the shops from 20th November.
It's another packed 132-page issue with great articles, reviews and features.
- FLY ELECTRIC It's time for another festive round up of goodies as Nigel Hawes looks at some fascinating new widgets.
- WEEKENDERS Alex Whittaker outlines the progress of his latest own-design low-winger.
- ON THE EDGE Andy Ellison reflects on the 2009 slope season.
- CAP 232 - A first look at Seagull's pretty and very affordable aerobatic hack.
- NEMESIS 52 - World Models' racy i.c. racer looks fast standing still but how does she fly?
- MVARIO - The new widget from Jeti that'll tell you how high you're flying.
- RC-6S - Can Overlander's new charger deliver the mid-range goods at a budget price?
- SUPER CUB LP - ParkZone's revised RTF beginners model - does it deserve to be as popular?
- HAWKER HUNTER - Cyril Carr flies RC Landers EDF take on the classic British fighter.
- TIGERCAT - David Ashby get's stuck into Ripmax/ASM's impressive 82" span Grumman twin (cover model).
- JET THRUST - So just how high can you fly? Andy Ellison muses on the frustrations.
- TEN THINGS - Every electric flyer should know.
- MODEL MAGIC - We look at Jeremy Nicholls superb Klemm variant.
- ROLLING CIRCLES - Want to fly em? Martin Bedding is your guide.
- RIDING HIGH - Woodvales finest free-flight exponents strutt their scale models.
- WORKSHOP - Glues Pt.1 - using PVA type glues.
- WORKSHOP - The fuss-free method for applying decals
- SWITCH ON R/C news of the new Air Navigation Order and a 100th anniversary.
- COUNTERPOINT Christmas is a-coming... time to start dropping hints!
- GOING PLACES Indoor flying and swapmeets abound.
- ALL WRITE Readers share their news, thoughts and opinions.
- R/C MARKETPLACE Things sell fast with our FREE, all new, reader classified ad's.
- ULTIMATE BIPE! Dave 'foamy' Royds is back with one of his best designs yet in the form of this super Ultimate bipe - check out Dave's build photos and flying video links here.
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE?
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing? Don't forget that by subscribing you'll receive Subscriber Extras too!
This is the retail cover that readers in the USA should look out for.......