The new November 2009 issue of RCM&E will be arriving with subscribers any day now and will be in the shops from 23rd October.
It's another packed 132-page issue with great articles, reviews and features......
- WIZARD OF OZ Brian Winch tackles glow to petrol conversions
- WEEKENDERS With the nights drawing in, Alex Whittaker answers some seasonal questions
- FLY ELECTRIC Nigel Hawes has a blast with Giantcod's new F-20 EDF jet
- TOTALLY TRADITIONAL Pete Lowe brings the projects up to date and looks at the sandwich method of rib duplication
- WOT-4 - Appearing for the first time in ARTF form, we see if Foss' finest still cuts the mustard
- HOBBYPLASTIC SPIT' - The iconic fighter gets the Shockie treatment!
- ECLIPSE LX61B PRO - Sleek, well specified and very competitively priced, the mid-range charger from Logic-RC is a force to be reckoned with
- FLASHER 600 - Airborne with the new .50 size performance chopper from Phoenixtech UK
- VELOX REV II - 60 - Colin Fretwell wrings out World Models' attractive i.c. aerobat
- MIGHTY COSFORD! Alex Whittaker reports from the Large Model Association's premier summer show
- GYROSCOPIC AEROS Let Martin Bedding broaden your aerobatic repertoire with a brace of tumbling manoeuvres
- MODEL MAGIC Keith Pryah's exquisite Piper PA 12 Super Cruiser goes under the spotlight
- BRITISH FREESTYLE AEROBATIC CHAMPS 2009 Shahid Banglawala reports from September's closely contested freestyle fest
- CUTTING A COWL Our 12-step stairway to cowl heaven
- TEN THINGS... ...every slope flyer should know
- CUT A DASH Mike Healy spices up the sport-scale cockpit
- SWITCH ON R/C news and views from near and far
- COUNTERPOINT Christmas is a-coming... time to start dropping hints!
- GOING PLACES Indoor flying and swapmeets abound
- ALL WRITE Readers share their news, thoughts and opinions
- R/C MARKETPLACE Things sell fast with our FREE reader ad's
- COLOMBAN LUCIOLE Another great Peter Miller plan - this unusual character microlight is perfect for a .15 - .20 two-stroke - check out Peter's build photos here.
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE?
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing? Don't forget the Subscriber Extras too!
This is the retail cover that readers in the USA should look out for........