soon to be in ARTF form - 16/2/11
The Carl Goldberg Sophisticated Lady and Gentle Lady have long been recognized as two all-time favourite sailplanes and they're soon to be available in ARTF form from Great Planes.
The airframes on both have been re-engineered with laser-cut, interlocking parts and now arrive covered in genuine MonoKote® film featuring the same trim schemes as the iconic originals.
Both machines have made thousands of friends around the world being stable and easy to handle even at the low speeds new pilots prefer. They’re forgiving teachers for first-timers, relaxing for old pros.
Sophisticated Lady ARTF:
• Lightweight balsa/ply construction with built-up wings
• Radio compartment reinforced with plywood
• Decals and instructions included
Wingspan: 78 in (1980 mm)
Weight: 27-30 oz (765-850 g)
Length: 42 in ((1060 mm)
Gentle Lady ARTF:
• Ideal for getting started right in flight or for relaxing afternoons of easy flying.
• A polyhedral, high-wing design adds comforting stability, as well as ample lift at low speeds.
• Great for hand launch or hi-start.
Wingspan: 79 in (2005 mm)
Weight: 32-36 oz (910-1020 g)
Length: 41 in (1040 mm)
Both will be available early April in the USA although a UK release date and pricing has yet to be confirmed.
|Gentle Lady - Electric Kit Out|
Ideas, recommendation for power train? By Delta Whiskey
by Delta Whiskey
|Goldberg Gentle Lady Build Blog.|
My first Glider .... Electric conversion. By Simon N
by Simon N
|carl goldberg gentle lady|
any help By jack palmer
by jack palmer
Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!