The new August 2009 issue of RCM&E is arriving with subscribers now and will be in the shops from 3rd July.
It’s another packed 132-page issue and we’ve freshened up the design in the process introducing some small and large changes. Please do let us know what you think in our forum feedback area.
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
- Creative Fusion – Alex Whittaker reports from Rougham as the show season kicks off.
- Ruggedise your ARTF – Adopt our defensive strategy and prolong the life of your ARTF model.
- Stall School – Martin Bedding returns with another superb tutorial and explains how to guard against the most feared of flight conditions.
- Don’t Bin it, fix it Pt.2 – Peter Miller concludes his ARTF crash repair course.
- Workshop step-by-step – A new pictorial ‘how-to’ feature starts with fuel tank pressure testing.
- Mills and WOO – Brian Winch discusses the Mills diesel engine and tests three of the new ‘Boddo’ versions.
- Adrenaline 90 – Mike Williams looks at YT’s new club size version of the popular aerobat.
- Tiger Moth – Grahame Camm flies the new i.c. ARTF from Phoenix.
- Diamante – E-Flite’s everyday pattern aerobat.
- Kyten – Green Air’s sizzling-hot delta gets the Nigel Hawes treatment.
- DSX-12 Pt.2 – Concluding our look at JR’s range topping radio.
- X-Twin Camel – Silverlit’s little WW1 bird.
- P-51 Mustang – The park-fly foamie from Flying Legends.
- On The Edge – Andy Ellison’s highlights his new F-20 and tests the new Spektrum long aerial (carbon fuselage) receivers.
- Fly Electric – Off to the flying field as Nigel Hawes tests three new models.
- Wizard of Oz – Brian Winch discusses lubrication and captive nuts.
- Weekenders – Sport flying chatter from Whittaker’s world.
- COSMIC WIND – It’s a new Tony Nijhuis design no less in the form of this, easy to build, super little .25 sized sport aerobat. Tony loves it and you will too! Click here to see the preview.
- Switch on – News of special anniversary and all the laytest from the world of R/C flying.
- Counterpoint – Our new look shop window has more new goodies to tantalise!
- Going places – Wondering where to go? Check out our summer dates!
- All write – Three pages of great letters
- R/C Marketplace – Two pages of all-new reader classified ad’s.
It’s an issue you won’t want to miss so be sure to pop along
to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy of RCM&E for
just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money
over the long run and get your copy before anyone else
subscribing? We’ve a free rotary tool kit for each subscriber
in June too!
Don’t forget that you can order this
issue online at www.myhobbystore.com as well.