The 140-page July 2010 issue of RCM&E is on sale 4th June and should be with subscribers soon. It's another feature packed edition……..
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
- P-51D Mustang – the big foamy from FMS.
- Junkers F-13 – VMAR's unusual early airliner.
- Sparrowhawk – Seagull's baby retro racer.
- BN Islander – the delightful twin from Jamara.
- Flasher 250 – a new baby helicopter from Phoenixtech.
- Halifax Mk.3 – Tony Nijhuis squares up to Handley Page's unsung four-engine heavy.
- Notts Nats – Alex Whittaker reveals the gems at the national indoor scale flight line.
- Loop to Lomcovak – Martin Bedding explores the history of aerobatics and how IMAC has developed.
- Rotor Sport – Martin Stonestreet kicks off our new regular helicopter feature!
- Cell Mate – Tim Mackey looks at Li-Po cell configurations. Confused by the term 3S2P? All is revealed.
- Aircraft described – Dave Roberts charts the life and times of the F-13, Fokker's ground breaking airliner.
- Rivets – Tim Hooper presents his latest design, this hugely appealing little t-tail racer based on the full size machine.
- Totally Traditional – Pete Lowe fettles the P-47's undercarriage.
- Weekenders – Whittaker bumps into a model aviation pioneer.
- Fly Electric – NIgel flies the EDF Super Mystere and looks at some new electric flight products.
Tim Hoopers wonderful Rivets racer is the July free plan!
- Perfect Pins – 12 steps to happiness when assembling wire undercarriage.
- Switch On – All the latest news plus results of an 'age' survey.
- Counterpoint – Two pages of the latest goodies to tempt.
- All write – Thoughts, news and opinions.
- Going Places – Places to go, models to see?
- R/C Marketplace – Two pages of 'all new' FREE reader ads.
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run, grab a FREE gift and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing? Don't forget the Subscriber Extras too!