- Intruder 90 – Retro’ aerobats are the next big thing so we look at this up-to-the minute ARTF classically styled aerobat from World Models.
- BAe Hawk – Cyril Carr calls it the best model he’s flown but what’s the Fly Fly Hawk like on the ground?
- Shark S 30E – SebArt’s distinctive trainer – as fishy as it looks?
- Blender Feather – Mike Williams tests a competition class shockie.
- Stinson Reliant – Flying Jamara’s beautiful take on the 1930s classic (cover model).
- Model Magic – We look at Tim Maslen’s superlative Sopwith Camel.
- Spring Sortie – Alex Whittaker reports from the RAFMAA invitational fly-in at RAF Scampton.
- Competition Time! – Your chance to win one of 425 2.4GHz transmitter modules!
- Fighter Command – Ever fancied flying an i.c. warbird? We look at the considerations and how to fly them.
- Give it a whirl – Learn the basics of hovering with our regular helicopter series.
- Don’t bin it, fix it! – Crashed again? All is not lost as Peter Miller explains.
- Aircraft described – Dave Roberts looks at what the Sopwith Camel was really like to fly.
- On The Edge – A great slope-side round-up from Andy Ellison who puts his Wasabi through the blender!
- Fly Electric – Nigel Hawes starts a triple review.
- Weekenders – Alex brings cheer to the hearts of all nitro heads!
- Wizard of Oz – Kitchen engine repairs the Winch way!
- Dave Royds returns with his latest design – Baretta, a superb EDF jet for the park or club field. It looks good with a performance to match. Check out the video section to see it flying.
Baretta is coming your way and it’s a peach!
Enjoy more RCM&E Magazine reading every month. Click here to subscribe.