- Edge 540 – Seagull’s perfectly formed i.c. aerobat
- Liberty 182 – The beautiful i.c. Cessna from Black Horse Models
- EF2000 – Art-Tech’s Eurofighter on test
- Wing Jet – World Models’ distinctive EDF flying wing
- MIG-15 – JP say their new EDF jet should pass 100MPH with ease? We put the claim to the test
- Wasabi – Andy Ellison finds true love with the distinctive slope aerobat
- In Fly Electric, Nigel Hawes test flies a brace of new and very diverse models.
- Pete Lowe is back with Totally Traditional and talks Top-Flite Spitfire, sheeting wings and Flair DVII’s.
- Alex Whittaker checks-out the new trainers arriving at the Kettle field in Weekenders
- Brian Winch is back to examine some more piston stop scenarios and an unusual fuel tank in Wizard of Oz
The plan for this c/l Midget Mustang, Peter Miller’s latest design, is free with this issue
- Model Magic – Pat Cuss’ superb Bristol Bullet gets our attention
- Show and tell – Alex Whittaker pops across to Wigan for the LMA’s season starter
- Jeti Duplex – Scoop! We look at the new 2.4GHz system that offers data telemetry – it’s quite revolutionary!
- Perfecting the Art – Martin Bedding explains the art of cross-wind flying in this excellent tutorial
- Jet Thrust – Andy Ellison lights the fires and kicks off the new column charting his turbine adventures
Julian Beckett’s Chris Foss inspired Stunt Monkey is our second free plan this month.
Article continues below…
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.