- Edge 540 – Seagull’s perfectly formed i.c. aerobat
- Liberty 182 – The beautiful i.c. Cessna from Black Horse Models
- EF2000 – Art-Tech’s Eurofighter on test
- Wing Jet – World Models’ distinctive EDF flying wing
- MIG-15 – JP say their new EDF jet should pass 100MPH with ease? We put the claim to the test
- Wasabi – Andy Ellison finds true love with the distinctive slope aerobat
- In Fly Electric, Nigel Hawes test flies a brace of new and very diverse models.
- Pete Lowe is back with Totally Traditional and talks Top-Flite Spitfire, sheeting wings and Flair DVII’s.
- Alex Whittaker checks-out the new trainers arriving at the Kettle field in Weekenders
- Brian Winch is back to examine some more piston stop scenarios and an unusual fuel tank in Wizard of Oz
The plan for this c/l Midget Mustang, Peter Miller’s latest design, is free with this issue
- Model Magic – Pat Cuss’ superb Bristol Bullet gets our attention
- Show and tell – Alex Whittaker pops across to Wigan for the LMA’s season starter
- Jeti Duplex – Scoop! We look at the new 2.4GHz system that offers data telemetry – it’s quite revolutionary!
- Perfecting the Art – Martin Bedding explains the art of cross-wind flying in this excellent tutorial
- Jet Thrust – Andy Ellison lights the fires and kicks off the new column charting his turbine adventures
Julian Beckett’s Chris Foss inspired Stunt Monkey is our second free plan this month.