Welcome to RCM&E video. This is where you’ll find the latest clips made by us in our travels or by RCM&E contributors. Videos that support magazine feature articles, review models, shows, events and so on.
You can visit RCM&E’s YouTube Channel to see all the videos we’ve added.
- WOT4 Xtreme – Mike Williams flies our review model, you’ll find it in the 2013 Special Issue.
- Acro Wot ARTF – a little flying footage of the new model from Ripmax. Read the review in RCM&E’s August 2012 issue.
- Rave ENV – RCM&E’s helicopter columnist Martin Stonestreet flies the new Curtis Youngblood Enterprises machine and talks about some of the finer features. Look out for Martin’s review very soon.
- Seagull 2000 motor glider – first flight of the upcoming review model.
- Mini Tyro – Andrew Boddington flies and chats about the Nov 2011 issue free plan model. A modest update to his late father’s classic design.
- Jamara Cessna 185 – Steve Sales flies the model reviewed in the new October 2011 issue of the magazine.
- First Step – Ton Van Munsteren flies his new beginners model and one of two free plans in the September 2011 issue.
- Multicopter – Alex Whittaker talks to Shaun Garrity about his homemade flying machine. Read all about Shaun’s Multicopter in Alex’s September 2011 Weekenders Colum.
- Seagull Turbo Raven – some footage from a test flight. The full review is in the new July 2011 issue.
- Pete Lowe’s Totally Traditional Workshop – Watch as Pete takes a quick tour around the different engine mount types.
- Making servo lead connectors – Tim Mackey shows how easy it is to make them yourself.
- Maja – Tim Mackey flies the unusual photography/FPV ship from Germany. Read the full review in the April 2011 issue.
- Flying Round-Up – Flying E-flite’s Beechcraft Bonanza, FMS’ 1.6m Spitfire and chatting to Totally Traditional columnist Pete Lowe.