The new 140-page October 2010 issue of RCM&E goes on sale 31 August and should be with subscribers very soon.
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Packed to the rafters, it's bursting with aeromodelling goodness.
- Miss Wind S50 – the most beautiful bipe in the world maybe but does SebArt's F3A aerobat fly as good as it looks?
- Yak 55 – Mike Williams puts the GB Models aerobat through its paces.
- Roo – bouncy fun with Jamara's nippy prop jet (cover model).
- Extra 300 – the new aerobat from ParkZone.
- Blanik 213 – Simon Cocker is at the hlm of Valenta's scale aerobatic sailplane.
- Funcopter – Multiplex's first rotary wing foray, hit or miss?
- On The Edge – Andy Ellison casts his verdict as two budget F3F machines go head to head.
- Wizard of Oz – Brian Winch presents a craft solution to filling and draining a twin pipe fuel system.
- Weekenders – Whittaker is reminded that R/C flying isn't all wine and roses.
- Fly Electric – Nigel Hawes puts the Flying Styro warbird in the air and looks at the pitfalls of internet shopping.
- Zulu ET – Lindsay Tod is back with the high-wing version of his popular sportster, an ideal sports trainer.
- Switch On – news of a channel crossing attempt and much more.
- Counterpoint – more of the latest models and accessories to tempt you.
- All Write – we like getting letters, here are the best from the last month.
- Going Places – dates for your diary.
- R/C Marketplace – things sell fast with our FREE reader ads.
- Cool Cosford – Alex Whittaker reports from the LMA's biggest meet.
- Ten Things.…. ….every show pilot should know. Steve Holland has the essentials.
- Make it Scale – Tony Nijuis returns with more scale building techniques.
- Power Planning – Andrew Gibbs begines a new three-part series looking at the humble yet misunderstood BEC.
- A Sporting Challenge – fancy knitting your aerobatic manoeuvres into a competition sequence? Martin Bedding talks through the IMAC Sportsman schedule.
- RCM&E 2010 Hobby Awards – another chance to vote and enter our draw to win a JR DSX-9 radio!
- Don't get unhinged! – a pictorial step by step guide to fitting safe yet secure control surfaces.
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run, grab a FREE gift and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing? Don't forget the Subscriber Extras too!