The new August 2010 issue of RCM&E is on sale 2nd July and should be with subscribers soon. It's another bumper issue!
REVIEWSArticle continues below…
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
- B-25 Mitchell – ten servos and bags of appeal!
- Hawker Tempest – Alfa's fine little fighter.
- Toledo Special – Hangar 9's retro sporster.
- Flying Fish – T9's tough 60" sloper.
- CAP 232 – Phoenix' semi-scale i.c. aerobat.
- Wizard of Oz – Brian Winch examines the correct methods for cutting tubes.
- On the Edge – Andy Ellison with all the latest slope-side news.
- Fly Electric – Nigel Hawes continues with his build projects and looks at some new electric flight products.
- Weekenders – Alex Whittaker with an intimate portrait of the late great David Boddington.
- Tempting Fete – Our full report from the Rougham show.
- Ten Things…..every beginner should know.
- Subscribe and grab a FREE Smart Guard battery checker!
- Through a glass darkly – A peek into a model flying future
- Auntie Ju – Ian Redshaw describes how he returned a JU-52 film star to former glories (cover photo).
- Aircraft described – The life and times of the Wittman Tailwind, the subject of this month's free plan design.
- Plugs and points – A round-up of electric flight connectors.
- Halifax Mk.III – Tony Nijhuis concludes the build and flies the magnificent four-engine heavy.
FREE PRO-PLANArticle continues below…
- Wittman Tailwind – Peter Miller brings Steve Wittman's home-build classic to life. The pretty 48" span model awaits your .20 two stroke or four-stroke equivalent and can easily be converted for electric power.
- Switch On – Our regular news round up with a tribute to the late great Phil Smith and news of voice controlled R/C!
- Counterpoint – Eleven tempting new products.
- All write – more great letters.
- Marketplace – More all new FREE reader ad's.
- Going Places – New diary dates.
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run, grab a FREE gift and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing? Don't forget the Subscriber Extras too!
Readers in North America should look out for this cover on news stands and in bookshops.Article continues below…
Article continues below…