Spektrum have just unveiled a new model in the form of a range-topping DX18 aero transmitter.
The telemetry equipped, 18-channel unit boasts dual aeriels and abck-lit screen along with all the usual high-end features you'd expect.
The spec list is below and there's more at Horizon's UK website. A release date and pricing are awaited.
Enjoy more RCM&E reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
RCM&E will be bringing news of all that's new from Nuremburg 2012
- 18 Channel with X plus
- Spektrum DSMX
- Mode 1 -4
- Low weight
- Twin antennas, one fixed and a second antenna in handle
- 50 internal Model memory plus nearly unlimited Model memory storage capacity on SD Card
- Large backlit 192×96 LCD Display
- SD Card
- X-Plus Technology
- AirWare™ Software with heli, aircraft and glider modules
- 10 Wing type configurations
- 6 Swashplate types
- 2 Motor glider configurations
- Free assignable channels
- Free assignable switches
- LiPo battery and integrated global charger
- Up to 10 individually customised flight modes
- Individual Flight mode names
- Flight mode priority switch
- Absolute Servo travel definition
- Balance Function with 7 point curve for all servo channels
- Sequencer for servo mixes with time shift
- Preflight Checklist
- Telemetry with Flight log
12 programmable Mixes